Razorback Transit Title VI Notice
Razorback Transit, as a sub-recipient of the Northwest Arkansas Regional Planning Commission (NW ARPC), complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and all Federal Transit Administration guidelines.
Razorback Transit operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin.
For further information or to file a complaint regarding the delivery of services generally, call (479) 575-7433 (RIDE) or visit http://transit.uark.edu or contact the Transit and Parking Director at (479) 575-3304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or to file a complaint of discrimination, contact the University of Arkansas compliance officer:
ADA/Section 504/Title VI Coordinator
Office of Equal Opportunity and Compliance
(479) 575-4019 (voice)
(479) 575-3646 (tdd)
Title VI complaint procedures and complaint forms are available at http://oeoc.uark.edu. It is the responsibility of the University's Office of Equal Opportunity and Compliance to investigate and resolve all allegations of discrimination on the basis of race, age, gender, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, genetic information and sexual orientation.
In addition to utilizing the Title VI process at the University of Arkansas, a Complainant may file a Title VI complaint with the Federal Transit Administration (FTA), Office of Civil Rights, Attn: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor, TCR, 1200 New Jersey Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20590.
* Free language assistance is available upon request through La Oficina Latina. La Oficina Latina is located in the Center for Multicultural and Diversity Education in room 404 of the Arkansas Union. The office may also be reached by calling 479-575-4073
The above notice in English and Spanish will be posted in the following locations:
• Union Station (Transit Facility)
• Department Administrative Office -ADSB 155 Razorback Road, Fayetteville, AR 72701
• Bus Maintenance Facility- BUSB 280 Eastern Avenue, Fayetteville, AR 72701
• On printed maps and schedules
• Departmental Website http:/ /transit.uark.edu
For claims of discrimination against Razorback Transit please use the following forms:
J'onelle Colbert-Diaz, PHR, SHRM-CP
Associate Director/Compliance Officer