Whether you need to file a complaint or request an accommodation, we are here to help.

The University of Arkansas is committed to providing an educational and work environment where thought, creativity, and growth are stimulated and where individuals are free to realize their full potential through equal opportunity.


The University of Arkansas strives for fair and equitable solutions to problems in the workplace. If you've been bullied, subjected to a policy violation, or have another dispute, let us know.

Grievances Overview


If you feel like you are being treated differently due to your race, gender, or any other reason, let us know. We're committed to investigating and resolving allegations.

Discrimination Overview

Disability Accomodations

We are committed to providing equal access and opportunity to people with disabilities. If you need an accommodation, let us know.

Disability Accomodations Overview

Religious Accomodations

If you need an accommodation to practice your religious faith, let us know.

Religious Accomodations Overview

Barriers to Access

A barrier is an obstacle or anything that prevents a person with a disability from fully participating in in all aspects of society because of their disability. If you or someone you know is experiencing a barrier, let us help.

Barriers to Access Overview

Student Grievance Appeals

Students appealing the Center for Education Access (CEA) decisions or actions about an accommodation, or students who believe they did not receive an accommodation (either from CEA or an instructor) may submit their Section B appeal here.

504/ADA Student Grievance Appeal Procedure

Sexual Harassment

Federal law prohibits any form of discrimination based on gender. This includes sexual assault or misconduct, sexual harassment, domestic violence or dating violence, stalking, pregnancy discrimination, and more.

Visit the Title IX Website

Razorback Transit Title VI

If you believe that you have received unfair treatment by Razorback Transit because of your race, color, or national origin, you have the right to file a complaint with the university.

Title VI Overview